Welcome to Our Practice.
The ENT Associates of Johnstown has met both state and national requirements and achieved the highest level of credentialing for providing health care to individuals with hearing problems. Our audiologists have special training in the identification, assessment, prevention, and treatment of hearing conditions.
Our Doctors of Audiology are qualified to provide patients of all ages with premium hearing care, based on individual needs. Both of our audiology clinics provide a wide array of hearing services.
You'll Love What You'll Hear!
We offer a wide range of hearing aids from many different manufacturers as well as large selection of hearing aid styles to better suit your hearing loss needs.
Today's digital hearing aids are typically offered in various levels such as basic or entry-level to advanced or premium-level. Within each level, different technology and features are available.
Only Doctors of Audiology and Otolaryngologists.
Unlike some of the large companies, we provide personalized, compassionate hearing services. As audiologists, we are committed to providing you with the ability to hear through advanced testing methods, effective treatment options, and the best in hearing aid technology.
- Board-certified by the American Board of Audiology
- Comprehensive hearing evaluation for children and adults
- Evaluation for dizziness and balance disorders
- Tinnitus management
- Hearing aid services for children and adults
- Assistive hearing devices
- Board-certified in adult and pediatric disease of the ear, nose and throat.
- Ear, nose, throat, head and neck surgery
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Laser surgery
- Allergy testing and treatment
- Dizziness and Balance disorders
- Snoring and sleep disorders